Branding is for customers and prospects, right? In fact, your employees can be your most powerful brand ambassadors. A strong internal employment brand makes it easier to recruit and retain your targeted top talent. Log onto this webinar to learn how to develop your internal employment brand: how to align it with your external customer brand, and how to get HR and marketing working together to develop a powerful communication plan that will reduce your costs of both employee recruitment and turnover.
In addition, join us to learn how to drive the activities that will enhance employee engagement, productivity, and commitment to your corporate mission.
We will share best practices from what we have learned from developing employee directed marketing and communications for some of the top companies in the world today.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- In this webinar we will cover how you can:
- Build the power of an employment brand: What it means to your potential candidates and your existing internal audience
- Target diverse audiences, such as Millennials, through your employment brand
- Align your external brand architecture with your internal brand
- Enhance commitment and behaviour change through employee communication
- Design an integrated brand-driven talent management strategy
- Create a related employee value proposition for both attracting and retaining talent
- Evaluate the current health of your organization's employment brand
- Measure the effectiveness of your employment brand
- We will also cover your questions
- Marketing Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Head of Marketing
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc.
She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.
Dr. Ware's mission is on how to leverage the company's investment in talent to generate stronger financial outcomes. Dr. Ware has experience designing, implementing and measuring a wide variety of integrated talent management solutions in the consumer products, energy, financial services, health care, technology, manufacturing and retail industries. She is frequently quoted on trends in talent management in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, Harvard Business Review, and Computer World magazine, and has been featured several times on CNN as a global talent management expert.