What are the benefits of attending this webinar? You will gain an in-depth understanding of stress and the plethora of situations and interactions that cause stress. You will identify the situations in your life causing stress that can be changed and those that cannot be changed. Then you will choose strategies to improve your coping abilities.
You will come to the realization that:
- Stress is unavoidable in life
- In some situations, stress is necessary and positive
- Small adjustments can make a major difference in your emotions
If stress in life is unavoidable, you will learn strategies to help you:
- Recognize symptoms that are signaling your body that you are entering stress overload
- Identify those situations in your life that make stress unmanageable and cause you to break down
- Identify the circumstances in your life that can be changed
- Deal with conditions that cannot be changed
- Overcome perfectionism
- Implement 5 strategies for reducing stress
As the pace and complexity of life continues to increase in the 21st century, handling multiple assignments and simultaneous demands is the norm and a challenge. To help you with work stressors, this instruction gives tips for handling stress at work from a time management viewpoint.
You will learn how to:
- Handle an unmanageable workload
- Meet deadlines
- Preserve your time
- Work through a task list
- Plan forward
- Reduce procrastination
Not only does your task load cause stress, but so do relationships. In this webinar you'll get tips for:
Why should you Attend:
- Saying "no" when appropriate
- Managing interpersonal negative emotions
- Finding an outlet to express your feelings
- Eliminating stressors when possible
Today's 21st century workforce is experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Are you one of them?
If so, you are not alone. Workers at all levels of the organization feel the increased stress of meeting goals, getting products noticed and sold in the marketplace, increasing revenues, etc.
Workers feel stressed out in four ways:
1-Physically - manifest in low energy, aches and pains, and frequent illness.
2-Emotionally - evident in irritability, feeling overwhelmed, and moodiness.
3-Cognitive - apparent in mistakes, the inability to concentrate and poor judgment.
4-Behavioral - Eating or sleeping issues, procrastination, nervous habits.
Which way do you show the most severe signs of stress?
Add the stresses of the workplace to the demands of self-care and personal responsibilities to family and it is no wonder stress can become too much to handle.
This webinar explores the causes of stress and suggests general and specific stress management strategies that you can use on a daily, even hourly basis.
You will be encouraged to document the activities that energize you, refresh you, and renew your energy. Once you discover these, you will find that your energy is renewable. By making an action plan for reducing the stress in your life, you will find that discouragement and depression can replace burnout.
Sign up today and start yourself on a positive path forward.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Research shows that undiagnosed stress in the workplace causes 60% of all illness and disease and costs organizations $300 BILLION in lost productivity and medical costs every year. This makes the information presented in this webinar critical for the health of the bottom line. Sign up your entire team and everyone will learn how to:
- Define stress, eustress, and distress
- Recognize the flight or fight syndrome
- Reduce the effects of stress on the human body
- Rethink the mental and emotional stress strategies
- Exercise the power of choice
- Use the "relabeling" technique
- Take direct action or let go
- Live in the present
- Reflect and close out every day
- Separate distress from creative tension
- Set goals for a positive future
Stress and time management are closely connected. In this webinar you will be taught universal truths for handling stress, including the stress of time management. You will be given exercises to reduce your stress and tactical planning techniques to increase productivity.
Improve your attitude and your life. Sign up today for this valuable instruction.
Who Will Benefit:
- Every Employee in your Organization as everyone feels Stress at some Level and in some way
- Vice Presidents
- Managers and employees in:
- Finance & Accounting
- Team Leads and Team Members
- Project Managers and Project Team Members
- CEOs, CFOs, CXO, etc.
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.