||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Organizations in the top tier of employee engagement outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share and have a 90% better growth trend than their competition. However, only 13% of global workers are engaged, which means the vast majority sleepwalk through the day giving you zero discretionary effort.
How do you inspire employees to get off the sidelines and get into the game? Jill Christensen, author of the best-selling book, If Not You, Who? Cracking the Code of Employee Disengagement, has uncovered a proven four-step strategy to turn your disengaged workforce into a unified high- performing team, resulting in increased profits, customer satisfaction, productivity, and retention Priceless.
In addition to Jill's strategy being different, so too is her outlook on employee engagement. She shares with listeners that although HR "owns" culture change, it cannot succeed alone because it doesn't own the people who have the greatest impact on culture change - frontline managers. Your CEO "owns" managers and can get them to do things that HR cannot. Therefore, to successfully re-engage employees HR must evolve, abandon traditional approaches that simply don't work, and engage your CEO in the journey.
As an HR professional, you have a choice: to be viewed as a tactical implementor or as a trusted HR business partner, who brings to the table strategic solutions that impact bottom-line results.
This session will equip you with the tools, strategies, and language you need to engage your leaders in employee engagement. That's how you are going to evolve, and create a new reality for both yourself and your organization.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Fear: If we do not improve our culture, we will lose good employees
- Uncertainty: Our culture needs improvement, but I do not know what to do next
- Sense of Urgency: If we do not improve our culture soon, not only will we lose good people but we will not be able to hire the best-and-brightest talent
- Pride: I need to secure a "seat at the table" and the only way I'll do that is by presenting a strategic plan around employee engagement to leaders
- Greed: I want to advance my career and if I help fix our culture, that will help me
Who Will Benefit:
- A new Perspective on Employee Disengagement and the No. 1 reason employees don't engage
- The reason why Employee Engagement Initiatives have failed for Decades
- Tactics to Engage Senior Leaders and frontline managers in Employee Engagement
- A proven four-step Strategy you can Apply immediately to re-engage Employees
- HR Professionals
- Internal Communications Professionals
Jill Christensen is a former Fortune 500 business executive, who led Global Internal Communications at both Avaya and Western Union. She is a best-selling author, international keynote speaker, and holds a Six Sigma Green Belt. Jill was named a Top 100 Global Employee Engagement Influencer and her popular blog was named a Top 100 Corporate Blog alongside of Apple and Microsoft.
Jill partners with the best and brightest leaders around the world to improve productivity, retention, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth by re-engaging employees. She has worked in 15 industries, and her clients are large and small, public and private, including: Novartis, Samsung, ARROW, Crocs, TIAA, and ACT.
Jill’s proven approach to increase employee engagement has led her to speak throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Singapore and India. Jill grew up in multiple U.S. states, but now calls Denver, CO, her home thanks to the incredible mountains and skiing, and her love of U.S. football and live music.