||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Basic template for writing procedures. What tools to use to determine proper documentation. Metrics Collection and Benchmarking your documented processes. How process documentation can be the first step in process improvement
Why should you Attend:
Technology is becoming more and more part of our daily lives, and payroll is no exception. Payroll departments everywhere are being asking to do more with less and leveraging technology to do payroll tasks. Now that day to day payroll tasks are being done with greater ease. Payroll Professionals are being asked to have better documented processes so new employees can be trained, or backup employees will have the tools to keep processes going when subject matter experts are out of the office.
Well documented processes also assist in continued improvement of processes. These webinar will give you the tools to document processes and help evaluate that documentation for improvements in the future as well.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Payroll best practices how they have evolved
- Discuss in detail different types of industry benchmarks
- Step by step process on how to start a benchmarking program for your department
- Learning the difference between process based and data based benchmarking
- How to determine best in class practices
- Learning how to determine what processes to measure and when
- What are silo's and how they hurt your business
- Details of all different types of data collection methods
- The importance of customers on your benchmarking program
- Different types of customers to evaluate in your process improvement program
- Process Documentation and how to properly complete it
- Tools to use to make sure process documentation is complete
- Payroll Professionals
- Compensation Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Benefit Professionals
Dayna Reum ,CPP, FPC is currently the Payroll Tax Manager at PetSmart Inc. She has been heavily involved in the payroll field over 15 years. Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, She moved on to be a Payroll Team Leader at Honeywell Inc. During Dayna’s time at Honeywell she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association. She also received several merit awards for Customer Service and Acquisitions and Divestitures. Dayna is no stranger to teaching she has taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and at the Arizona State Payroll Conference. Topics including Payroll Basics, Global/Cultural Awareness, Immigration Basics for the Payroll Professional, Multi-State and Local Taxation and Quality Control for Payroll, international and Canadian payroll.
Dayna has her CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) through the APA. She also serves on the National American Payroll Association on the national Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA Local tax subcommittee). Dayna has received a Citation of Merit for her service along with being a Gold Pin member of the APA. Besides her payroll accomplishments Dayna is certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt.