||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Organizations in the top tier of employee engagement outperform their peers by 147% in earnings per share and have a 90% better growth trend than their competition.
However, only 13% of global workers are engaged, which means the vast majority sleepwalk through the day giving you zero discretionary effort.
Although the 13% statistic is incredibly troublesome, only 25% of organizations say they are on an employee engagement journey. Why? Because they don't know how to improve and what to do next.
Jill Christensen, author of the best-selling book, If Not You, Who? Cracking the Code of Employee Disengagement, has uncovered a proven Employee Engagement Roadmap, which lays out the six steps from start to finish.
From engaging senior leaders, to determining who is on the Core Team, to gathering baseline engagement data, to developing the strategy, to engaging managers and holding them accountable,to measuring progress,this session is a must for any organization that is about to embark on a journey or whose journey is not realizing the desired results.
Attendees will leave this strategic session knowing the specific steps they need to take to successfully execute an employee engagement journey, and turn your disengaged workforce into a unified high-performing team, resulting in increased profits, customer satisfaction, productivity, and retention Priceless.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Fear: If we do not improve our culture, we will lose good employees
- Uncertainty: Our culture needs improvement, but I do not know what to do next
- Sense of Urgency: If we do not improve our culture soon, not only will we lose good people but we will not be able to hire the best-and-brightest talent
- Pride: I need to secure a "seat at the table" and the only way I'll do that is by presenting a strategic plan around employee engagement to leaders
- Greed: I want to advance my career and if I help fix our culture, that will help me
Who Will Benefit:
- What exactly is employee engagement?
- The reason why employee engagement initiatives have failed for decades
- How to engage leaders and managers in your journey
- A proven six-step roadmap that you can apply immediately to begin or improve your employee engagement journey
- HR Professionals
- Internal Communications Professionals
Jill Christensen is a former Fortune 500 business executive, who led Global Internal Communications at both Avaya and Western Union. She is a best-selling author, international keynote speaker, and holds a Six Sigma Green Belt. Jill was named a Top 100 Global Employee Engagement Influencer and her popular blog was named a Top 100 Corporate Blog alongside of Apple and Microsoft.
Jill partners with the best and brightest leaders around the world to improve productivity, retention, customer satisfaction, and revenue growth by re-engaging employees. She has worked in 15 industries, and her clients are large and small, public and private, including: Novartis, Samsung, ARROW, Crocs, TIAA, and ACT.
Jill’s proven approach to increase employee engagement has led her to speak throughout the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Singapore and India. Jill grew up in multiple U.S. states, but now calls Denver, CO, her home thanks to the incredible mountains and skiing, and her love of U.S. football and live music.