||"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."
"This program, has been approved for 1.5 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Becoming a trusted HR Advisor who is seen as credible is possible- it simply requires a strategy and focused execution. HR has historically struggled with being seen in an administrative role. In this workshop, you will learn how to reverse this perception. We will look at key internal consulting skills and 5 facets of business awareness that HR Professionals should be focusing on as part of the overall strategy. With a template and on the spot feedback, you will leave the session with a practical strategy to implement immediately
Why should you attend:
If you are ready to shift from being viewed as an administrative support person to a valued trusted advisor to your business, this workshop is for you.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Discuss how the "Workplace of Tomorrow" is impacting your HR Role today
- Learn the must have internal consulting skills of a Trusted Advisor and assess your own strengths/needs for 2015
- 5 facet of business awareness you should be focusing on now as a Trusted Advisor
- Create your 2015 strategy using the "PIE" Concept and plan to implement immediately
- Get feedback from participants and the expert facilitator about your strategy
- HR Leaders and their Teams
- HR Professionals who are face to face with the Business
- HR Professionals who need to be face to face with the Business
- Centers of Excellence like Learning & Development
- Talent Management
- Compensation/Benefits Professionals
Angela is founder and CEO of Corporate OD Strategies, a consulting firm helping people to make profound personal and professional shifts through experiential learning and coaching. Her collaborative approach is strengths based with a focus on well-being.
Angela is known for building high visibility programs and initiatives for Fortune 500 companies including Roche, Northrop Grumman, and Kellogg, Brown, & Root. She spent three years in Iraq as a HR defense contractor and is frequently asked to speak about her experiences.
Angela's innovative solutions reflect her ability to take ambiguous circumstances and create a unique learning or OD strategy from the ground up. She specializes in multi-faceted cultural transformation programs that address several needs simultaneously.
As a coach and facilitator, Angela holds multiple certifications with Center for Creative Leadership, Franklin Covey, Coaches Training Institute, PDI, DiSC, MBTI, and Strengths Finder. She holds a Masters in Human Resources Management and Organizational Development. She's been practicing in the field for 19 years.