||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
In our litigious society, it has become more & more important for managers & supervisors to know how to document & discipline employees to avoid law suits and manage employee performance effectively. In this program, Judi gives managers a "crash course" in safe, legal, & effective disciplinary practices & documentation. They learn how to separate poor performance from poor attitude, counsel employees, & write performance improvement plans. They learn how to keep a legal performance log to document both good & substandard performance and implement discipline with confidence & accuracy.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- To learn how to discipline & document effectively & legally
- To utilize discipline as a performance management tool for improving employee performance
- To protect managers & organizations from adverse legal action when possible
Who Will Benefit:
- Analyze poor work performance and help employees turn it around
- Avoid the negative consequences of inadequate documentation & discipline
- Utilize the range of disciplinary options
- Respond quickly and appropriately to common disciplinary infractions
- Keep legal performance logs
- Distinguish between subjective and objective documentation
- Work with employees to develop performance improvement plans
- Protect managers & their organization from legal landmines
- Help HR professionals work with all levels to utilize disciplinary & documentation best practices
- Senior HR Professionals
- HR Analysts
- HR Managers & Directors
- HR Personnel
- Employee Relations Professionals
- Vice Presidents
- Shift Leaders
- All Employees
Judi Clements, President of Judi Clements Training & Development, in Clifton Park, NY, is a veteran training professional who offers training, coaching and webinars in the areas of management, communication, professional development, and customer service, who offers cutting-edge programs with a "laugh-while-you-learn" approach. She is a New York State certified teacher, trained mediator, and qualified Myers Briggs ® Personality Type expert. She is a recipient of the American Society of Training & Development’s "Corporate Trainer of the Year" award and the Girl Scouts' "Outstanding Community Leader" award. Visit her on www.judiclements.com. You Tube. Facebook, Linkedin, Google +, and Twitter.