In this webinar you will be given goal setting techniques and goal setting templates.
Instruction includes how to:
- Visualize the future and set long term personal and/or career goals
- Write your major goals with sub-goals
- Clarify what the goals mean to you
- Include metrics in your written goals
- Document each goal with the start date, end date and mini-tracking deadlines
A major benefit to this webinar is the correlation of goal setting with Microsoft Outlook. The Outlook Tasks and Calendar folders can help you document and execute your worthwhile 2020 goals.
The tips and techniques will help you have laser focus that will set you on the path to the completion of goals, garnering for you more recognition and achievement.
This goal setting webinar doesn't superficially tell you about goals but walks you through the process and helps you make a plan of action in Microsoft Outlook, complete with reminders. There is no need for additional goal setting programs or apps - success is at your fingertips in Microsoft Outlook.
By using Microsoft Outlook to implement your goals, you have built in motivation meaning the goal can be visible on a daily basis and reminders can pop up periodically to kick-start your self-discipline.
Using Microsoft Outlook in your goal setting process is a win/win situation.
The instruction includes how to:
- Use Tasks as a goal setting tool
- Make additional Task folders for major goals
- Add column headings to Task folders enabling you to view goal-relevant information
- Set reminders for next actions
- Customize your reminder windows with REAL information
- Infuse goal setting principles into Microsoft Outlook
The only thing left for you to do is tackle your daily task list.
Why should you Attend:
Many people stubbornly believe that they don't need a program on goal setting in this webinar you will:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Receive templates for setting goals. You are free to choose the one that fits your personality and work style
- Understand the Macro big picture and the critical Micro details
- Grasp the need for detailed plans and how to make them
- Gain a clearer focus and clarity about the future
- Be inspired to set meaningful goals that will move you forward in your life and career
- Realize greater personal satisfaction and sense of purpose in life
This webinar makes you and your team more efficient and more effective, eliminating the spinning of wheels and wondering what the next action item is.
In this webinar we will integrate the up-front necessities of organizing workflow with the incredible tools Microsoft Outlook provides for managing employees.
In this webinar we will refresh and refine the principles of:
- Setting objectives and realistic deadlines
- Organizing complex assignments and projects
- Breaking long term projects into manageable steps and midpoints
Then we will take these principles into Microsoft Outlook and you will learn how to:
Who Will Benefit:
- Differentiate between the To-Do List, Tasks Folder, and To-Do Bar
- Customize the Tasks Folder to your work style and personality
- Use the Quick Access Tool Bar and Microsoft Outlook Today
- Create individual folders for a multitude of assignments and projects
- Use the Calendar and Tasks in tandem to keep track of deadlines
- Keep track of check-in midpoints
- Use the Calendar to manage daily workflow
- Use categories to sort information in all folders, calendar, contacts, tasks, and email
- Assign tasks to employees with built in accountability
- Use the Rules Wizard to sort emails from employees into appropriate folders in Tasks
- Time stamp and document conversations in Contacts
- Administrative Personnel
- Team Leaders
- Team Members
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Engineering Managers
- Managers at all Levels of the Company
- Employees at all Levels of the Organization
- Customer Service Managers
- Customer Service Personnel
- Finance and Accounting Managers
- Finance and Accounting Personnel
Karla Brandau is a thought leader in management and team building techniques. She trains managers to improve their relationship with the employees to earn their gift of discretionary effort. She specializes in personalities, communication skills, leadership principles.
She is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute and has educated mangers with her proven leadership principles in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America.
She has a degree in education and is a Certified Speaking Professional, an earned designation given by National Speakers Association.
Karla’s book, How to Earn the Gift of Discretionary Effort, teaches managers how to be the leader people CHOOSE to follow, not have to follow because of their position on the organizational chart.