||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Why waste time? Get your new employees up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and still have time to incorporate it into your process for all of your 2016 new hires.
Why should you Attend:
You've hired the best. Now, are you providing them with the right knowledge and experience to succeed in the first 90 days? Join us to find out how to design, develop, and implement a fabulous program that will guarantee that your new hires become fully engaged, productive, and successful fast Learn about current best practices and trends. We will also include how benefit from the use of virtual onboarding, such as online gaming and eLearning that will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they need to perform in the new job.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- How to structure your onboarding experience during the first 90 days to shorten time to performance
- New trends in onboarding design and technology
- How to engage managers to follow through on the right support behaviors
- How to use technology to streamline new hire logistics and "preboard" new hires
- Matching the onboarding experience with your employment brand
- How to engage your new hires in learning the required skills quickly and easily
- Special considerations for Millennial employees
- How you can use self-service tools, such as gamification and eLearning platforms, with new hires
- Ensuring team cohesion and support for new hires by involving team members in the process
- How to increase the retention of all new hires and reduce turnover during the first year on the job
- How to measure the effectiveness of your onboarding program, including what questions to ask in a new hire survey
- Your Questions
- HR Professionals
- Senior Managers
- Business Owners
Megan Little As a Senior Consultant at Integral Talent Systems Inc.,She works in the field of Talent Management Consulting which encompasses recruiting, on-boarding, career development, succession planning, retention and engagement. Megan specializes in Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Her experience in Career Development, Leadership, Training and Development, Statistical Analysis, Project Management, and Organizational Assessment provide her with the skills and subject matter expertise necessary for assessing talent needs within an organization. Megan has played a key role in the distribution and analysis of professional assessments including person-job match, competency modeling and 360 Feedback Surveys at such organizations as Banana Republic, Satellite HealthCare and Taulia and has acted as a project manager for the development and implementation of career development and mentorship programs at Eisenmann.