||"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."
"This program, has been approved for 1.50 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
This interactive webinar/workshop is power packed with practical tools you can use immediately as a mentor, coach, or person who gives feedback. We look at how the 2020 workplace is inviting us to change our approach as we develop people through coaching, mentoring, and feedback.
These easy-to-adapt concepts and tools will allow you to be fully present as you facilitate thought provoking dialogue with your client or employee. Most importantly, this workshop will show you how to let the client do the heavy lifting- the thinking, the actions, and the results- for deeper, more meaningful development.
Why should you attend:
This webinar is perfect for any leader or HR/L&D professional who desires profound yet practical ways to coach, mentor, and provide feedback- even in difficult situations. We move beyond concepts into "easy to implement"actions and behaviors.
The session is also designed to take a significant amount of the pressure off YOU, while allowing your proteges, employees, or clients to be empowered and take ownership of his/her situation.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Introduction: Operating in the "2020 Workplace Mode"as a Coach or Mentor
- Learn: what coaching, mentoring, and feedback NEED to have in common
- Mentoring: Simple but profound ways to maximize the mentoring/protege relationship. Easy mentoring tools to implement (includes scenario and demonstration)
- Coaching: When to do it, what to do, how to do it Thought provoking coaching tools that drive robust development (includes scenario and demonstration)
- Feedback: Harnessing candid feedback in a way that values and engages people How the brain responds to negative feedback Practical feedback tools that you can use for every occasion (includes scenario and demonstration)
- Q&A: Open forum of best practices, comments, and "how to questions"
- Learning & Development Professionals
- HR Business Partners
- HR Professionals
Angela is founder and CEO of Corporate OD Strategies, a consulting firm helping people to make profound personal and professional shifts through experiential learning and coaching. Her collaborative approach is strengths based with a focus on well-being.
Angela is known for building high visibility programs and initiatives for Fortune 500 companies including Roche, Northrop Grumman, and Kellogg, Brown, & Root. She spent three years in Iraq as a HR defense contractor and is frequently asked to speak about her experiences.
Angela's innovative solutions reflect her ability to take ambiguous circumstances and create a unique learning or OD strategy from the ground up. She specializes in multi-faceted cultural transformation programs that address several needs simultaneously.
As a coach and facilitator, Angela holds multiple certifications with Center for Creative Leadership, Franklin Covey, Coaches Training Institute, PDI, DiSC, MBTI, and Strengths Finder. She holds a Masters in Human Resources Management and Organizational Development. She's been practicing in the field for 19 years.