||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
We've seen a dramatic change in how consumers search for businesses ,including doctors, dentists, hospitals and other healthcare providers. The role that online reviews play in consumers' research and decision-making process has exploded. We have also seen how Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube spread stories and pictures with a speed never seen in human history. If someone feels mistreated they can share an exaggerated review that does immediate, severe and long lasting damage to your brand. One or more bored employees can video a revolting act and post it for all to see.
You must have a reputation plan for before,during and after a reputation disaster. Even one unhappy customer or disgruntled former employee can create significant damage your organization's reputation. You can lose customers/patients/clients and find it harder to hire the best employees.You need at least an ounce of prevention and should stock a pound or more of cure.
Why should you Attend:
- Have you used the Internet to search for a business in the last 12 months?
- Has an online review helped determine your choices?
- Do you feel there is a difference in quality when reviews differ by only a fraction of a point?
- Have you ever seen an online video of employees behaving badly the left you with a negative view of a business?
Of course you're not the only person who answered yes to these questions."A lie travels around the globe while the truth is putting on its shoes." And that was before we had the Internet. News, rumors,and malicious gossip travel at the speed of "like." Consumers check reviews sites like Yelp!, The Better Business Bureau or Angie's List and rely on the information they contain before choosing what to buy and where to buy it. One tenth of a point lower can cause people to choose to patronize a competitor.
Job seekers routinely research potential employers on Glassdoor or LinkedIn before deciding whether or not to apply for or accept a job.
Viral videos can result in thousands of views PER MINUTE
Reputation disasters happen and happen fast.So you need to be ready
Reputation management is essential for even for the smallest organizations.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Why you need to monitor your online reputation and best practices for doing so.
- Methods for protecting your domain names, web content and social media from those who would misuse them.
- Why you need to lock down all relevant web properties.
- What to do when negative reviews or comments are posted about your organization.
- Best practices for your organization, if or when an employee, screws up, fails to deliver on an expectation or does something else wrong
- What online review sites will and will not let you do when responding to reviews.
- Important considerations for selecting an online management firm or consultant.
- Reputation management tools.
- Important elements of a social media policy.
- Directors of Sales
- Directors of Marketing
- Business owners
Joe Rosner is a crime prevention and self defense expert with military, law enforcement and professional bodyguard experience. You will enjoy his high-energy, informal, personal presentation, punctuated with enough commonly known information to keep you interested and involved.
Joe helps people to "prepare without the scare" by using humor, audience participation and common sense ideas to be safe. He learned and tested simple, effective strategies to recognize and avoid dangerous people and situations and know what do when confronted by violence.