||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Organizational culture dictates how your employees think, act, and understand the world around them. You might say, it's "the way it is around here." In the end, our culture dictates our behavior, so carefully crafting your culture is important to meeting organizational goals. Unfortunately many organizations leave culture to develop on its own, totally ignoring the corporate values that appear on their website and hang on a poster in the lunch room.
Why should you Attend:
Culture can be crafted by pushing your values into the pillar of your day-to-day organizational life. Don't let culture be an abstract, theoretical idea that you don't have any control over. You will gain tangible action items to implement immediately after the webinar to begin the process of crafting, managing and sustaining a winning corporate culture.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- How to Craft a Social Vision to Lead the Culture Change
- Create a Culture based on your Mission, Vision and Values (i.e., a Values-Based Culture)
- Use Coaching to Change Behavior of those who do not Conform
- Gain buy in from your Department Managers to make the Change, and from Employees to Participate
- Use Onboarding Strategically to Indoctrinate new Hires into the Culture
- Develop Action items to add to your already Existing Business Strategic Plan
- Review Case Studies of Real Organizations who have Crafted a Specific Culture to Drive Performance
- Chief Human Resource Officers
- HR Directors and Administrators
- Employee Relations Managers
- Training Directors
- HR Managers
- HR Generalists
- HR Assistants
- Business Owners
Catherine M. Mattice, MA, SPHR is President of consulting and training firm, Civility Partners, LLC, and has been successfully providing programs in workplace bullying and building positive workplaces since 2007. She has published in a variety of trade magazines and has appeared several times on national affiliates of FOX, NBC, and ABC as an expert, as well as in USA Today, Inc Magazine, Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, and MSNBC.com. Catherine is Past-President of the American Society of Training & Development (ASTD), San Diego Chapter, and an adjunct at National University and Southwestern College. In his book foreword, Ken Blanchard called her book, BACK OFF! Your Kick-Ass Guide to Ending Bullying at Work, “the most comprehensive and valuable handbook on the topic.” It is available in all major online bookstores.