||"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."
"This program, has been approved for 1 (General ) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Tired of hearing about the financial benefits of high employee engagement, but don't know how to communicate results to your executive team?
Join us for an easy step-by-step approach to taking your engagement survey results and showing how they boost your organization's bottom line. We will also share tools on how to drive action planning and manager follow-through on improvements. Find out how to design and implement a successful employee engagement strategy that measures the return on your employee engagement survey effort.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- The root causes of disengagement in the current climate
- Which industries and jobs are most vulnerable
- How to use your employee engagement survey to solve this human capital dilemma
- How to leverage your organization's mission and values to build resilience, energy and focus
- How to get your organization's leaders to be more effective retention managers
- How to use skill and career development as an effective engagement tactic
- How to measure the financial results of your engagement survey efforts
- Human Resources Managers
- Human Resource Generalists
- Human Resource Labor Relations Specialists
- Risk Management and Human Resource
- Private and Non-profit Sectors
Dr. B. Lynn Ware, Ph.D. , President and CEO
As CEO of Integral Talent Systems, Inc. (ITS) based in Silicon Valley, California, Dr. Ware is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist who has practiced for over 25 years in the talent management field with a strong focus on how to increase employee productivity for the benefit of achieving business goals.
Dr. Ware has created a process to build, measure, and improve an organization’s employee engagement program. This process has helped to increase engagement, productivity, and organizational commitment.
Dr. Ware has consulted on the creation of employee engagement surveys for several of the top Fortune 500 corporations. She has frequently been quoted on trends in talent management strategies in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, Computer World magazine, Network World and the San Francisco Chronicle, and has been featured several times on CNN as a national talent management expert.