||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1.5 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
This webinar will Discuss the current perception of employees born "Between" 1980-2000 (Millennials).
- Identify the events that helped shape the current perception of Millennials.
- Discuss the values that Millennials hold as paramount.
- Discuss the differences between Millennials and previous generations.
- Identify management techniques that will secure better results from Millennials.
- Demonstrate the steps that will build a rapport with Millennials.
Do you know how the list below relates to Millennials in business?
- SOCIAL MEDIA FACEBOOK
- INCLUSIVENESS WORK-LIFE
- DIVERSITY FACETIME
- TRANSPARENCY PAPERLESS
If you are not sure, be sure to sign up for this program, TODAY!!
Why should you Attend:
No matter how hard we try, our memories will diminish with time. By the time someone reaches the age of 80, up to 20% of nerve cells will have expired. If you are a "Boomer" or even Gen-X, it is important that you be prepared for the "Rest-0f-Your-Life".
My promise is to give the audience added confidence and productivity in remembering names, objects, lists, and numbers.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- How Millennials got to where they are today.
- Know what Millennials trust, and don’t trust.
- Learn what Millennials value most.
- Learn why a Millennial is in conflict with religion.
- Know how to get a Millennial’s attention.
- Learn the proxemics that makes a productive workplace.
- Learn what will secure rapport with a Millennial.
- Learn about the Apps, Platforms, and Mobile Devices that that interest, and present, the information of their lives.
- Management personnel from the CEO to the Supervisor.
- If you are responsible for personnel under the age of 35.
- If you are responsible for gaining rapport with employees under 35.
- If you are responsible for gaining rapport with current customers under the age of 35.
- If you are responsible for interviewing people under the age of 35.
Jim Zalud has conducted seminars for business and law enforcement personnel for the past 30 years. Some of his topics include verbal, non-verbal, and body language interpretation skills. Jim has worked with everyone from the board room to the show room. He is also the body language expert for the CBS affiliate WIFR TV-23 in Rockford, IL.