||"The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."
"This program, has been approved for 1.5 (General ) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Lean Office is about allowing those closest to the customer, those that do the work on a daily basis to run the process. This requires less management intervention, so management can be more strategic and less tactical. If you don’t have time to strategize because you are too busy running the business, then this is the workshop for you.
Why should you attend:
- Carlos Conejo, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt will focus on the Top 12 office wastes and the PDQSM of office functions.
- He'll share with you the Top Four Most Common types of waste in an office environment
- Clarify Information vs Process Waste
- Explain why "batching" is bad... and how to create flow
- Explain Takt Time and "pitch" vs Touch Time
- Explain how cellular design works in office environments and how this increases communications, improves processes, reduces stress and increases morale.
Please read the following questions and see if any of them apply to you place of business:
- Is your company topsy-turvy.
- Nothing works right.
- Systems and process are unrealiable or broken.
- There are no written procedures, or people don't follow the written procedures.
- Information is heavily reliant on "Tribal Knowledge"
- The same things keep on happening over and over.
- People just don't seem to "get it."
- Problem-solving meetings seem to just stall.
- People seem to spin their wheels and nothing ever gets done.
- The "Blame Game" and inter-departmental turf wars seem to be rampant.
- Long lead times are creating unhappy customers.
- Long lead times are driving our inventory costs through the roof!
- Most of the workload is labeled: "hot"
- The organization runs in panic or reactionary mode
If you answered "yes" to any of these, then you need to atend this webinar. AND you need to make sure your boss attends.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Definition of Lean
- 7 Classic Wastes
- 12 Office Wastes
- PQDSM in the Office
- Who is Deming? Deming's 14 points of Light.
- Creating a Lean Culture
- Lean Tools
- Standardized work
- Work Content: Value Added vs Non-Value Added Work
- Takt Time and office "pitch" vs Cycle Time
- Batching vs one-piece flow
- CEO, COO, CFO
- Vice Presidents of Operations
- Production Manager
- Mid-Level Managers
- Human Resources VP's
Carlos Conejo Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, presents proven strategies that can be implemented by serious, transformation-oriented organizations as they pursue serious growth and expansive initiatives.
Conejo's style is high-energy and highly-interactive. He presents the material in a no nonsense way, lucidly delivering practical take-away experiences and "best practices" that can be immediately implemented and shared with regard to specific examples from corporate America that have been used to drive all levels of the organization.
Carlos Conejo is a highly sought after management consultant, speaker and author on workforce and organizational development.
Mr. Conejo conducts major work internationally in the areas of organizational development teambuilding, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies.
In 2004, he was named one of the top U.S. Hispanic speakers by the independent firm of MarketData.
A graduate of Pepperdine and Villanova Universities. Mr. Conejo has held successful careers in Sales, Marketing and Product Management for almost 20 years. He has a booming management consulting practice in Thousand Oaks, California.
Mr. Conejo has been lecturing and consulting internationally on management, supervision, organizational development, and multicultural issues in Canada, Puerto Rico, and The United Kingdom, presenting to thousands of people from various organizations and companies.
He has also been featured on the Lifetime Channel, KNBC-TV, and numerous other national television and radio shows.
Many corporations and associations have successfully utilized his book titled, Motivating Hispanic Employees: A Practical Guide to Understanding & Managing Hispanic Employees.