This webinar will cover the 7 essential elements necessary to create an integrated career development ecosystem. This ecosystem will help you to build your brand to attract top talent and help your ability to execute your company’s business plans.
Establishing a development culture and providing employees with the tools they need to support their career growth is an absolute essential for your company to compete successfully for critical talent and generate a strong ROI on your human capital investment.
Learn about the components of an effective, integrated career development ecosystem and how you can efficiently and economically implement one within your organization by attending this webinar.
Why should you Attend:
Want to retain your top talent and build bench strength at your company? This webinar will show you how to reap the benefits of top talent retention and increased engagement by providing integrated career support for your employees.
Due to the current skills gap and difficulty sourcing and attracting top talent to your organization, many companies are deciding to increase the percentage of workers they develop internally to fill vacant roles. In addition, early career employees expect rapid career movement as a condition of employment. The Seven Vital elements of Successful Career Development outlined in this webinar will help you to retain your talent, engage your workforce and fill internal roles.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- The components of a Career Development Ecosystem
- How to create a shared understanding of career development in your organization
- How to get managers to support career development, have career conversations, and develop people on the job
- How to motivate managers to become talent developers vs talent hoarders
- How to encourage employees to take ownership for their own career development
- How to use career development as part of a powerful employment brand to attract the best talent
- Recommendations for job-related online career assessments
- Content to include in a self-service career development portal
- Specific career development approaches for Gen Y employees, including tools to level set promotion expectations
- Enterprise-wide software that can be utilized for talent visibility throughout the organization
- The role of external and internal career coaches
- Financial outcomes with case studies from implementing effective career development programs
- HR Professionals
- Senior Managers
Dr. B. Lynn Ware CEO and President, Integral Talent Systems, Inc.
She is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist and thought leader who has practiced for over thirty years in the talent management field. She has designed, developed and implemented career development systems in partnership with several Best Place to Work organizations such as Google and Scripps Medical Center.
Dr. Ware's mission is on how to leverage the company's investment in talent to generate stronger financial outcomes. Dr. Ware has experience designing, implementing and measuring a wide variety of integrated talent management solutions in the consumer products, energy, financial services, health care, technology, manufacturing and retail industries. She is frequently quoted on trends in talent management in numerous publications such as the Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, Harvard Business Review, and Computer World magazine, and has been featured several times on CNN as a global talent management expert.