In this 60 minute webinar, Tamara shares her Virtual Workplace experience inside of Fortune 500 organizations.
Every organization should be prepared work in a virtual workplace. The preparation will include training and coaching employees to be successful in the virtual workplace (which is not about the selection of specific individuals or technology).
Why you should attend:
Managers and employees need to remain relevant by upgrading their skills to incorporate the process and technology necessary to manage effective virtual workplace environments.
The Virtual Workplace is fast becoming more the rule than the exception in organizations. As the workplace is changing and we recognize that "work is something that we do and not a place that we go", we must ensure that our employees are trained to thrive in the Virtual Workplace.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The agenda topics for this webinar include great information as well as a road map for success.
Who Will Benefit:
- Why a competent on-site employee makes a competent Virtual Employee
- Which is more successful for the organization? Employees are selected for the Virtual Workplace or employees are trained and coached to be successful.
- What training is necessary to prepare employees to thrive in the Virtual Workplace?
- How do we prepare employees for the Virtual Workplace?
- What are employee responsibilities? (Virtual Workplace is not a Child Care Solution!)
- What if the transition to the Virtual Workplace is not successful for some employees? Dealing with the Challenges!
- All levels of managers from the newly appointed to the executive level
- Human Resources
- Telework Administrators