In this 60 minute webinar, Tamara shares her experience as a Virtual Manager of High Performing Teams inside of Fortune 500 organizations.
Every organization should be prepared work in a virtual workplace and it is imperative to train the high performing teams to be successful in the Virtual Workplace. "In your current work environment, even if you have team members are generally co-located; there will be opportunities wherein team members are working remotely. This could be the need to work from home or in a customer’s location. The team's ability to perform optimally should not be compromised because team members are not sharing a physical space.”
Why you should attend:
Managers need to remain relevant by upgrading their skills to incorporate the process and technology necessary for creating effective virtual teams.
Managing a virtual team is fast becoming more the rule than the exception in organizations. These teams may be distributed across town, across the globe, the team may travel or they may work in a common office space but communicate via e-mail to their co-workers across the hall. The workplace is changing and as effective managers, we must also change and recognize that "work is something that we do and not a place that we go."
Areas Covered in the Session:
The agenda topics for this webinar include great information as well as a road map for success.
Who Will Benefit:
- Identify the Organizational Culture and Leadership required for High Performing Virtual Teams
- Necessary Skills for Successful Virtual Team Leadership
- Characteristics of a High Performing Virtual Team
- Selecting the Best Technology for the Team by Blending Asynchronous and Synchronous Tools
- Coaching and Motivating your Virtual Team to Optimum Performance
- Lessons learned from Organizations that have Effective Virtual Teams
- All levels of managers from the newly appointed to the executive level
- Human Resources
- Telework Administrators