||The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institutes (HRCI) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI). Please make note of the activity ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Everyone gets the same amount of hours in a day, week, month and year. So, why is it that some people get so much more done than others? Time can be one of the most elusive resources a business owner and/or manager have. You may have a system for running all the other aspects of your business. But, are you managing your time efficiently and effectively?
What is Time Management? Time Management refers to managing time effectively so that the right time is allocated to the right activity. Time Management refers to making the best use of time as time is always limited. Time Management plays a very important role not only in organizations but also in our personal lives.
With a good time management system in place you should be able to:
- Know your priorities
- Get all work done on time and at the level of quality needed
- Know what tasks you really enjoy about your work and are good at
- Know what tasks you really do not enjoy about your work but know you are the person that needs to do it
- Know what tasks you should not be doing and someone else would be better at it
- Have the time you need and want for your family
- Have the time you need and want for your yourself and your friends
- Not feel guilty when at work, feeling like you should be at home
- Not feel guilty when at home feeling that you should be at work
How do you manage your time now? Are you spending the right amount of time, at the right time, on the right activity? Are you as efficient as you could be? Are you ready to make the changes necessary to make your work and personal time management better?
This session will provide the framework you need to take better control of your time and enable you accomplish the things that are most important and better plan for how the rest will get done. It will help you to determine an appropriate balance between your business and personal life.
Why should you Attend:
We all have the same amount of hours in a day. Do you have a system in place to assure you use your time efficiently and effectively?
Do you feel:
- You do not have enough hours in the day to get "it" all done?
- Too much of your work time is eating into family and personal time?
- Guilty when at work, like you should be at home?
- Guilty when at home, like you have work you really need to get done?
- You have little time to yourself?
- You have too many interruptions that are keeping you from getting things done?
- You are not in control of your day, week, month or even year?
This session will help you take control of your business and personal time and be more efficient and effective with the 24 hours a day and seven days a week we all have at our disposal.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Overview of different time management systems that can help you manage your time better
- We will go deeper on one time management system including:
- Your time wasters
- Breaking your week into different "types of days"
- How to allocate each "type of day"
- What is a model week
- Can a model week work for you
- A sample model week
- Other time management tips and tricks to keep you on track and be more efficient and effective.
- And, so much more
- Small Business Owners in most any Industry
- Medium Size Business Owners in most any Industry
- Business Managers in most any Industry
Nancy D. Butler CFP, CDFA, CLTC is the owner of "Above All Else, Success in Life and Business", a national professional motivational speaker, award-winning author, business coach and continuing education instructor.
After twenty-five years building a very successful financial planning and asset management practice, in 2007 Nancy sold her practice and now uses her knowledge and experience to help others reach greater levels of success in their personal and business lives.
She helps business owners do a better job for their clients and improve their bottom line and helps individuals live more successful, fulfilling lives and realize their dreams.
Nancy has been quoted in USA Today, Forbes, Money magazine, The National Business Institute, The New England Real Estate Journal, The Financial Planning Association magazine, The Chicago Tribune, The Day and many more. She has been a speaker for major corporations such as Pfizer, General Dynamics and Dow Chemical.
Nancy has been a guest on many radio and television shows and is the author of the book "Above All Else, Success in Life and Business" published in 2012 and "A Realtors Guide to Greater Success, Above and Beyond the Competition" published in 2014.