If you want to project poise and professionalism, captivate your listeners, persuade people to act on what you say and develop comfort and confidence this session is for you.
Why you should attend
: Whether you speak to one person or 1000, getting your message across in a clear and concise manner is essential to your success.
People who present themselves well are seen as more competent, trustworthy, likeable, confident and successful. In fact, only 15% of your success in life will be due to your technical skills while 85% is due to your presentation and communication skills.
In today's fast-paced world, what you say is just as important as how you say it. A solid presentation can communicate your ideas memorably and powerfully. This seminar will give you time-saving tips on how to organize your presentation, add impact, and make a lasting impression on your audience. You'll learn the techniques of the pros, so that your next presentation will sizzle.
It will cover the skills necessary for you to effectively design, develop and deliver the presentations necessary for you to persuade, motivate and influence customers and co-workers and win more proposals. In addition, you will be provided with solutions to overcome the #1 challenge of presenters --- "the inability to communicate so that others clearly understand the message you are trying to get across."
Areas Covered In the Seminar:
Who will benefit:
- Characteristics of successful presenters
- The 12 most common mistakes presenters make
- 5 steps to deal with “speakers anxiety”
- The 4 different communication styles and how to use them to your advantage
- How to build rapport and connect with your audience
- 3 techniques for making effective impromptu presentations
- Planning your presentation step-by-step
- 6 dynamic ways to open your presentation
- 15 ways to keep your audiences’ attention
- Strategies for dealing with a disruptive audience
- How to use humor
- Use of audio-visual aids
- Effective use of body language
- 7 strategies for closing your presentation
- Any company or organization where presentations have to be delivered for conferences, in-house meetings or to customers
- Technical Staff
- Sales Staff