Using facts, not faith, Richard Hadden first lays out a compelling business case showing that employers who make it a strategy to develop a focused, engaged, and capably led workforce, have the potential to earn substantially greater profits than their less distinguished competitors, and more than the broader economy as a whole.
It's not just about recruiting or retention anymore, but rather, how do you turn your human capital assets into a powerful competitive weapon?
The data to be shared represents the third iteration of a research process in which Richard's firm, Contented Cow Partners, has demonstrated that, by and large, employers with an intentional strategy of being an employer of choice simply outperform the competition.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- A compelling business case for executing a strategy of being an outstanding place to work.
- The bottom-line value of respect in the workplace
- Eleven things every manager should know about the people he or she leads
- Seven questions for a great employee conversation
- Going the extra mile – it works both ways
- The role of employee benefits in motivating and engaging workers
- How to enable people to do their best work
- How to show you care, without coddling
- Managers in HR
- Customer Service